Specialty Care Close to Home™
Majoria Drugs now has more options for patients with chronic conditions with our Specialty Care program. We work with you and your physician to help get the specialty medications that you need to best manage your health at the lowest possible cost.
With two locations to serve you better in the New Orleans area, we strive to give you More than a Mailbox™. Having a local pharmacist to work directly with your physician is helpful when taking any medication, especially a new specialty medication.
For any questions, please call us at 888-368-5634.
Available for our local walk-in pharmacy customers (no shipping or delivery)
Specialty Care Close to Home ™ helps with specialty medication management for the following conditions:
- Behavioral Health
- Chron’s Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
We work behind the scenes for you by:
- Determining your insurance coverage and co-pay
- Utilizing manufacturer co-pay cards to reduce prescription cost
- Enrolling you in available foundation assistance programs to help cover out-of-pocket costs
- Transferring the prescription to the pharmacy mandated by your insurance if necessary
- Providing refill reminders to help keep you on track with your medication therapy
- Following up to answer any questions after you’ve started the medication
Our Pharmacists Are Trained and Ready to Help
- Education on your medication and how it works to manage your condition
- In-person injection training
- Address any concerns about side effects and adverse events
- We can coordinate your other medications and synchronize them along with your new specialty medication through our EasyRx Program.
Our pharmacists will explain the proper administration of your medication and can personally answer any questions about its use. After pick up, you’re just a phone call away… or simply stop by to talk in person!